Biomm reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without notice. We therefore recommend that you check the Terms periodically for changes. Your continued access to this website after any changes to these Terms are made indicates that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms.
1. All contents of this website, including these Terms, were developed in accordance with Brazilian law, and shall, therefore, be governed and interpreted according to Brazilian law. Other countries may have different medical and internet content laws or regulations. Therefore, Biomm recommends that foreign visitors be aware of this information when they access and make use of the website.
2. Biomm is not responsible, expressly or implicitly, for the improper use, for whatever purposes, of the information, instruments and/or materials available through this website. Any harm or damage caused to the user him or herself or to a third party, by this improper use is the sole responsibility of the user.
3. This site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended as an offer of services or professional medical advice and does not replace, in any circumstances, advice provided by a physician or other qualified healthcare professional. This site recommends that patients with any health conditions should be seen, in person, by healthcare professionals during a medical consultation. We emphasize that the information published on this site is not intended and should not be construed as advice or instruction on the use of any product manufactured by Biomm or by other manufacturers.
4. Neither Biomm nor any party involved in creating, producing or distributing of this site is liable for any damage resulting from the access, use or inability to use this site, or any errors or omissions in its content.
5. As an additional service, Biomm may include in this website links or references to other websites maintained by third parties that may provide scientific content of general interest. However, you should read carefully the rules in each one of them and agree before you access the website. Biomm is not responsible for third party content, and shall not be liable for harm or damage of any kind resulting from such content or information.
6. The user is authorized to download, display, or print information from this website solely for private use and non-commercial purposes, provided the related copyrights are observed, the image of this website and Biomm is protected and, in case the content is copied or divulged, all copyright and intellectual property rights are respected, as well as the source indicated. Any other use or reproduction is prohibited without the prior written consent of Biomm.
7. Although Biomm makes its best effort to include accurate and updated information on the website, it offers no warranties and makes no representations with respect to the contents of this website, which are made available “as is”. In particular, Biomm is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained in this website.
8. Biomm is also not liable for damages or viruses that may infect your computer or equipment or other property resulting from the user’s access to the website, browsing it or downloading any materials, data, text, images, videos or audio files included in the website.
9. Biomm reserves the right to suspend or disable any activities on this website and will not be responsible under any circumstances for any interruption or deactivation of one or more activities of this website, whether resulting from actions or omissions of Biomm or of third parties.
10. Any communication or material you transmit to the website by e-mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, suggestions and the like, will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Any material you transmit automatically becomes the property of Biomm and can be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Moreover, Biomm is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
11. The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Biomm reserves the right to make changes, corrections and improvements to the information and the products and programs described in such information, at any time and without notice.
12. Links to this website are restricted to the home page. Direct links to subsequent pages are not allowed without the express prior consent of Biomm.
13. Framing of this website by websites or elements of third-party websites not related to Biomm is not allowed. Inline links (embedded in a block of text) or any other way of incorporating parts of this website to third-party websites not related to Biomm are also not allowed.
14. This website may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights protected by patents owned by Biomm, its subsidiaries or third parties. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be a violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of privacy and publicity, and regulations and communication statutes and legislation by Anvisa. Under no circumstances does the use of this website imply the assignment to the user of the aforementioned trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other rights protected by patents owned by Biomm, its subsidiaries or third parties.
15. Copyright. The entire content of this website is subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2010 Biomm S.A. All rights reserved. You may copy any webpage from this website, provided you do not alter the content or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice contained therein, and any other copying, republication or distribution of any content of this website, is expressly prohibited. Except as expressly prohibited above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text and/or documents contained in this website, or any part thereof, in any electronic medium or hard disk, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Biomm. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Biomm, or any third party.
16. This website may, at any time and without notice, make changes or enhance its functionality in response to analysis of the results obtained, collected suggestions and opportunities generated by them, without any resulting obligations or liabilities of any kind to this website, Biomm, its suppliers and employees. Such alterations include the modification, deletion, incrementing or updating all information and services available to users.
17. If any provision of this Term is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this does not affect the effectiveness or validity of the remaining provisions. Biomm reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this website at any time and at its discretion.
18. Any action or proceeding relating to this website will be under the jurisdiction of the city of Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais.